Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beer, Brats, Pretzels: Munich!

Hello all!

I have so much to update you all on!

After the 19th, I went on an adventure to Munich. It. was. AMAZING. One of the best weekends I've had in a longggg time.

When Phil and I arrived we went straight to see Jay and Justin. We met them in the city center and then walked around before heading to the hostel (which was very nice by the way).

This is Marinplatz. Very touristy, but absolutely beautiful :)

Then that night we went to a beergarden and I had a massive pretzel, a currywurst and a beer! It was very tasty.

Day two was filled with:

BMW museum

Then we went to the Olympic stadium that was used in the 1972 olympics!


We all then walked around some more and got dinner at this quaint little hole in the wall restaurant for a delicious dinner


Which was then followed by Spaghettieic. It is vanilla gelato with a raspberry sauce sprinkled with white chocolate (to look like spaghetti!) SO GOOD!

Day three included time at the Largest Technology museum that holds every invention ever. (they boys were in heaven).

After that, we ate at an authentic German restaurant.

I had a pretzel soufflé

And with that I had a beer mixed with lemonade. Strange, but delicious.

Day four was rainy and was pretty much a bum around type of day. Jay, Justin and I went to a bar to watch the soccer game and then walked around downtown before heading to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. Jay's birthday was that sunday so we decided to celebrate :)





Sunday came along and it was time for me to leave. It was sad leaving, but it was an amazing trip and I was so glad to have had that time with my really good friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment