Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bad Blogger

Hey everyone!

Sorry i've been on a hiatus lately. The motivation needed to come back...luckily it HAS! :D

Now to update you all on the last week and a half. During the weeks, nothing really has happened. I go to class, chill in my room, and work out. You know, the usual. The last weekend in February was nothing special. I stayed in my room/apartment most of the time, while also making sure I went out and hung out with my friends.

This past week has been kind of crazy though. It was the beginning of March, which can only mean one thing...ONE MORE MONTH OF CLASSES! I'm in shock about how fast this semester has been going. I literally only have 2 more weeks of class, a week of "studying"...or exams (if you're me), then TWO MONTHS LEFT. It's insane.

But not to get ahead of myself, i'll keep going with this weekend ;)

This weekend I had my last field trip with my Archaeology class. We went to the Rock of Cashel (and other various sites that I won't bore you with). The Rock of Cashel was beautiful and the weather was beautiful as well :)




I'm loving my headband that my sister, molly, got me for christmas! It has come in handy over here with the bi-polar weather :)

After our exhausting field trip, we got back on the bus and had a 2 hour drive back to Cork...which meant only one thing. READING. yes you heard me correctly, I read :) The book for right now is the Hunger Games. I'm trying to finish it before the movie comes out so I can compare. I'm addicted to it right now...if you were to see me reading it yesterday, you would've been shocked. I got through 7 CHAPTERS! I surprised myself even :) But I couldn't put it down. Soooo good! Definitely recommend.

Once I got back to my room, I had dinner and was planning on going out, but unfortunately plans changed and I wound up chilling in my room again. Not an Ideal night, but it happens.

OH I forgot to mention. On friday I made cookies :) Chocolate oatmeal flour less cookies. they. were. AMAZING. Even my friends thought so. They taste like brownies. The recipe made 17. I gave two to my roommate and her boyfriend and then I took a couple...or maybe 5 ;)


well. Today is another day of pounding out this paper so I can finish before tomorrow (and let is sit so I can start my other 1500 word paper :( ) 600 more words to go!

until next time!

xoxo
Sara Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment