Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the Air ♥

Hello all!

Well it's been quite the week. Actually not really...it's been pretty boring.

Monday through thursday was the usual. Class and hanging out (I just recently got Netflix...it's AMAZING!) I'm addicted now :)

On Friday, however, My friend and I went to go see the Vow. What a great romantic movie! It was a tear jerker! A great way to start off the weekend and a couple days before.....VALENTINE'S DAY! After the movie, we went to a pub and hung out for a bit with some other americans that we knew and then called it a night.

Saturday = BEST. DAY. EVER. wanna know why?? because I stayed in bed ALLLLLL DAYYYY LONGGGGG. It was marvelous. I've never had one of those days and it was just what I needed, and what my knee needed. I watched movies and typed up notes. It was a great day.

Sunday was nothing different, went grocery shopping etc. Same ole sunday.

Today. For the first time since the first week I've been here, me knee didn't KILL my while dancing. It was a great feeling. I can feel the improvement and hopefully it stays like this!

Now, tomorrow is...VALENTINE'S DAY (if you couldn't tell, I LOVE valentine's day...actually I love ALL holidays :) ) But valentine's day especially because it is an excuse to eat chocolate, indulge and spend time with the one you love. Now even though the boyfriend isn't here, that doesn't mean i'm not going to celebrate! My girl friends and I are going to go get hot cocoa from the amazing chocolate place I stated in a previous post and then we are going to go out for some drinks later that night! I'm so excited. I love pink, red, flowers, chocolate, romance, and luckily it is all put into one day :)


I hope all of you have a romantic and special Valentine's Day, even if it is with your family, or with yourself (make is special with some wine, and a nice movie ;) )

xo
Sara Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment